Datos personales

Mi foto
Basically, what we have here is a dreamer, someone totally out of touch with the reality

miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012


                                                                                          God knows what is hiding 
In that world of little consequence 
Behind the tears, inside the lies 
A thousand slowly dying sunsets. 
God knows what is hiding 
In those weak and drunken hearts 
I guess that loneliness came knocking 
No one needs to be alone, oh, singing: 

People help the people 
And if you're homesick, 
Give me your hand and I'll hold it. 
People help the people 
Nothing will drag you down 
Oh, and if I had a brain, 
Oh, and if I had a brain, 
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as the fool 
That turned all those good hearts away 

Birdy_large

Birdy- People Help the People

No hay comentarios: